- Q: Are your products HALAL?
Yes. We are HALAL certified by Jakim.
- Q: Are your products freshly made?
Yes. We make all of our kuih to order. We only make kuih based on your order. No extra available.
- Q: Do you have anything egg free/ for vegans and anything without sugar?
Yes, some kuih does not have eggs and some can be made with LESS sugar.
- Q: Are your prices nett?
- Q: Do you deliver?
Sorry, not at the moment.
- Q: Is there a minimum quantity for orders?
Yes. Minimum order for kuih talam is ½ tray while for pieces kuih is 20pcs.
- Q: How far in advance should I place my order?
Orders must be made 3days in advance, we reserve the rights to either received or cancel last minute orders.
- Q: Can I place my order via email or phone?
Yes, however please note that orders will only be processed once payment has been made. Order via phone is from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm on Saturday. No orders will be entertained if made on Sunday.
- Q: Can I pay by credit card, or online banking?
Unfortunately we have only online banking at the moment. Full payment is required when placing orders. Kindly quote your bill no. as references when online payment is made. Please notify us once payment has been transferred.
- Q: How can I cancel my order?
Orders placed cannot be cancelled or exchanged if less than 24hours. No refund will be entertained.
- Q: Can I change my order after payment?
Yes. However changes must be made by 4pm a day before pick-up date.
- Q: How do I collect my order?
Orders can be collected from the locations listed on the “Pick Up Location” page. Collection from 7am onwards only and is subject to the opening times of the outlet business hours. Customer is responsible for their own timely collection.
- Q: Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes. Kindly quote your bill no for references.
- Q: How do I store my kuih?
Our fresh kuih has a shelf life of 24 hours from production time. We recommend that you store your kuih at air-condition room of at least 25c. If you will be consuming the kuih more than 24 hours after purchasing them, please keep them refrigerated and they are good for max 2 days after they are purchased. To thaw them, leave them at room temperature for 2–3 hours before they are to be served.